Tuesday 7 November 2023

Christmas card with Stars At Night

Hello again,

Another beautiful Christmas card using the Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder (#162006). Today I have chosen gold with Very Vanilla.




The large star was cut and embossed with the Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder which embosses and cuts at the same time. The die fits into the embossing folder to be able to do this. The small stars are cut with a separate die. These stars were cut from Gold Foil Sheets (#132622).

I dry embossed the Very Vanilla card (#106550) with the embossing folder. I attached a piece of the Shining Brightly Specialty Designer Series Paper (#162378) to the left side of the Very Vanilla card. This was matted with Crushed Curry card (#131288). I wrapped the retired ribbon around the card front and attached this to the Very Vanilla base card.

The large star was attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). I used Mini Glue Dots (#103683) to attach the small stars.

The sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set (#159542) was stamped with Wild Wheat ink (#161651) and cut with an All That Die (#159078). This was attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals. 

I also attached an Adhesive-Backed Star Trinket (#162010) to the top corner of the card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 

I will be having the next few weeks off after a very busy few months. I’m looking forward to a break and I will be back early December.






No comments:

Post a Comment