Saturday 4 November 2023

Rustic Christmas Tree

Hello friends,

Something very different today with this rustic Christmas Tree. (I saw a photo of one similar some time ago and just loved it.)




I got hubby to get some old pieces of timber (he has plenty hanging around) and cut them, attached them to a stick, then attached this to a piece of old ply. He had an old box which I used to hold the pinecones.

The letters and large star are cut with a Scan & Cut machine. I used Crushed Curry card (#131288), Cherry Cobbler card (#1216810 and Shaded Spruce card (#147006) for the letters and Distressed Gold 12”x12” Specialty Paper (#159237) for the large star.

The smaller stars are cut with the Stars At Night dies (#162006) using Gold Foil Sheets (#132622) and Silver Foil Specialty pack (#156457). I used the Night Of Navy from the Soft Shimmer Paper Combo Pack (#161750) for the small star on the large gold star at the top.

All the letters and stars were glued with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110722).

I think at Christmas I will add some greenery amongst the pinecones.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 




https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment