Friday 5 July 2019

Perennial Birthday

Hello,

Today’s card is very simple with just stamping which is a bit unusual for me, oh! and a bit of fussy cutting.




I stamped  “Happy Birthday” from the Perennial Birthday stamp set (#c151240) with Gorgeous Grape ink (#147099). Using the Stamparatus (#148187), I stamped the first image, then each image with out re-inking, moving the plate down one hinge at a time. I stamped the flowers & leaves with Pear Pizzaz ink (#147104) and Gorgeous Grape ink. I fussy cut the Gorgeous Grape flowers and all of the Pear Pizzaz Flowers & leaves images, then glued the Gorgeous Grape flowers onto the Pear Pizzaz flowers. I attached one flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and glued the others with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755). I added the Gorgeous Grape rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones (#149494) to the centre of each flower. The base card is Gorgeous Grape (#147011) and the cardfront is Very Vanilla (#106550). The flowers were also stamped onto Very Vanilla card.

Have a great weekend.


1 comment: