Sunday 29 December 2019

By The Dock Bundle

Hello and welcome,

Apologies for my absence over the last couple of weeks but with Christmas and other distractions I have only just back into the craft room and this is the first chance I have had to play with any new products from the Stampin’ Up! mini catalogue which is available to order from on the 3rd January 2020. I have made a masculine card with the By The Dock Bundle (#c153817). In fact I made 2 cards with slight variations.









For the first card I used Seaside Spray card (#150889) for the base and Blueberry Bushel (#146991) for the frame. The jetty and boat from the By The Dock Stamp set (#c151622) were stamped onto Crumb Cake card (#121685) with the Saddle Brown StazOn ink (#151508). The birds were stamped with Seaside Spray ink (#150085) as were the ripples in the water and the fish. Happy Birthday from Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set (#c151331) was stamped with Blueberry Bushel ink (#147138) on Very Vanilla Card (#106550). All the stamped images were cut with the Dockside Dies (#151618). The frame was embossed with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder (#152320). Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) were used to attach the frame, jetty and boat to the card. Mini Glue Dots (#103683) were used for the birds and oar.

For the variations on the second card I used Very Vanilla for the base card, jetty, boat, birds and oars, Crumb Cake for the frame, Seaside Spray for the water and Old Olive card (#106576) for the grass. I used a Stitched Rectangles Die (#148551) to cut the inside of the frame. When I stamped the jetty and boat, I stamped them on card which I had embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing Folder (#151775) first. This gave me a more of a “worn” look which I was hoping to achieve. I used Crumb Cake ink (#147116) to stamp these.

Don’t forget that Sale-A-Bration also starts on the 3rd January, which means that for each $90 you spend on Stampin’ Up! products from the annual catalogue and/or mini catalogue you can get free products, and don’t we all like free products. There are a fabulous variety of products to choose from, so don’t miss out. If you have any questions just ask me.

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing.

2 comments: