Thursday 5 December 2019

Crafting Forever

Hello,

Firstly, apologies for my absence but I have been on holidays, so after a relaxing few weeks I’m back in the craft room. Today’s card is a simple one - sometimes that’s all that is needed.




I used Real Red (#106578) for the base card and Whisper White (#106549) for the card front and the stamped image. I stamped the pens from the Crafting Forever stamp set (#c151231) using Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708), then cut it with the Stitched Rectangles Dies (#148551). This was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). “A little note” is from the Butterfly Gala stamp set (#p148580) and I used Real Red ink (#147084). Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels (#146924) were added under the sentiment.

The Holiday catalogue is coming to an end on 2nd January, which means many of the products won’t be available after that date. There are some good deals on some of the retiring products, so check out the discounted products here , and for all other retiring products here.

Let me know if you would like any of these products before they are gone, as they are available while stocks last.
Also if you live in Australia and don’t have a demonstrator and would like the new catalogue which will be available from 3rd January, please contact me and I will send one to you. Sale-a-bration also commences on 3rd January till 31st March, which means for every $90 you spend on Stampin’ Up! products, you will receive beautiful free products.

Have a great day.


1 comment: