Saturday 4 January 2020

Lovely Lily Pad stamp set and Lily Pad Dies

Hello friends,

I have surprised myself and finished another scrapbook page. It’s a simple one but I love it.




The background page is Whisper White 12”x12” cardstock (#124302). The coloured card is Gorgeous Grape (#147011) and Highland Heather (#147010). I stamped the lilies from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set (#152288) with VersaMark (#102283) and used White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#109132) and set it with the Heat Tool (#129056). These were then cut with the co-ordinating Lily Pad Dies (#152315). I also cut the detailed border pieces with the dies as well as the Gorgeous Grape outline of the lily, which I glued onto the stamped lily in the bottom corner of the page. The photo and 2 matts for the photos were cut with the Stitched Rectangles Dies (#148551). As I said, this is a very easy page, but elegant. 

The Lovely Lily Pad Dies and the Lily Pad Stamp set are both free products from Sale-a-bration. I am sure these will be on your wish list. The stamp set is with a $90 order and the dies with a $180 order.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and doing some crafting.





1 comment: