Saturday 25 January 2020

Music From The Heart

Hi again,

I guess we all tend to get a new product, use it for a while then sometimes forget about it when new products come out. I think this is what I did with the Pigment Sprinkles (#149663), but I starting using them a couple of weeks ago and am loving playing with them again. One thing I love about them is you never get the same results twice.




There are 6 colours of sprinkles in the box - Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody and Melon Mambo. You can use one or a combination of colours. Even when using just one colour you can get other colours appear once water is added to the sprinkles. I used Bermuda Bay Sprinkles on the Whisper White (#106549) background for this card. After spraying it with water and drying it with the Heat Tool (#129056), I then embossed this card with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder (#151474). This was the spritzed with Frost White Shimmer Paint (#147046) to give it a lovely shimmer. Happy Birthday and the 2 images were stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708) and the 2 images were fussy cut. These are all from the Music From The Heart stamp set (#151674). The Bermuda Bay card (#131286) was used for the base, the strip under the sentiment and the circle. The circle was cut with a Layering Circles Die (#141705). Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) were used to attach the images to the card and I added Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#150457).

I hope you are enjoying your long weekend.




1 comment: