Friday 28 February 2020

Music From The Heart

Hello everyone,

Sorry for my absence over the last couple of weeks but have been on holidays. Today’s card is simple, especially when using the Stamparatus (#148187) to stamp the piano keys.





The card is Whisper White (#106549). I stamped the piano keys using the Stamparatus, and Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708). I then fussy cut at the bottom of the keys and attached a piece of Silver Foil Sheet (#132178). I also used the Stamparatus to stamp the lines to ensure they were straight. All the stamped images are from the Music From The Heart stamp set (#p151674). The 3 small hearts are stamped with Real Red ink (#147084) and I coloured the heart on the treble cleft with Light Real Red Stampin’ Blends (#147933). I fussy cut the treble cleft and attached it to the card with Stampin Dimensionals (#104430).

Nice and simple!!



1 comment:

  1. Lots to love about this card, looks very effective with the pops of red against the black and white.

    ReplyDelete