Tuesday 4 February 2020

Forever Blossoms

Hello friends,

A cute little gift or note card today using the single flower from the Forever Blossoms stamp set (#151457). This card is 10.5 x 10.5 cm.



Using the Stamparatus (#148187), it is very easy to stamp these flowers (or any image) in a circle. I drew the 2 squares as shown on the next photo onto the Grid paper. The squares measured 9cm. 




Then as shown in the next photo, I placed the Whisper White card (#106549), measuring 9cm on the square. Then I placed the stamp in position and stamped it with Melon Mambo ink (#147051).




Leaving the stamp in place on the Stamparatus plate, I turned the square card to the next point of the square as shown in the next photo.






I stamped the next flower with Pacific Point ink (#147098) and continued till all images were stamped, alternating the colours and moving the card to the next point each time.  I stamped an extra flower with Melon Mambo and cut it with a die from the Cherry Blossoms Dies (#151456). I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch (#146320). The sentiment is from the Timeless Tropical stamp set (#151497) and stamped with Pacific Point ink. I used a Stitched So Sweetly Die (#151690) to cut the sentiment and attached it to Pacific Point card (#116202). This was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and the extra flower was also attached with a Dimensional. Rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones (#149494) were attached to the centre of the flowers. The card front was attached to Pacific Point card and the base card is Whisper White.


I hope you have had a chance to relax and do some craft today.






No comments:

Post a Comment