Wednesday 21 October 2020

Very Versailles

Hello friends,

I thought I would challenge myself today and make a card with just stamping. As you would know, I love to use embossing powders, dry embossing, dies, embellishments and anything with a bit of sparkle, so I find it very difficult to just stamp. Here is my card.




The card stock is Whisper White (#106549). All the images are from the Very Versailles stamp set (#c149275). The inks I used are Bumble Bee (#153116) for the leaves, sentiment and border,  Just Jade (#153115) for the fancy frame with the sentiment and the border, and Soft Sea Foam (#147102) for the script background.
The edges of the card front were sponged with Bumble Bee ink before attaching it to the base card.

So yes, a very quick and simple stamping card.


Have a fabulous day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment