Friday 1 January 2021

Floating & Fluttering

Hello and Happy New Year,

I hope you all had a relaxing Christmas and New Year. I was able to spend some time with some family, then I spent time cleaning and sorting my craft room - a never ending job. Now it’s all sorted, time to get back into making cards (and I guess mess it up again).

With the new Mini catalogue only days away, here is a card using new products with my favourites- mauve/purple and butterflies!!




The stamp set I have used for the background is Floating & Fluttering (#154424). There are 3 butterflies and 3 leaves grouped together on this one stamp, so I have stamped 4 images onto the Whisper White card (#106549). I stamped these with VersaMark (#102283), then added White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#109132) which was set with the Heat Tool (#129056). I added the colours using the new Blending Brushes (#153611). These beautifully velvety soft brushes blend the colours easily. I used Highland Heather ink (#147103), Mint Macaron ink (#147106) and Daffodil Delight ink (#147094). The embossed areas resist the colouring. You can add as much or as little colour as you desire. Start by only applying a lighter colour then you can always add more, but you can’t remove it if you add too much first.
The cardfront was then attached to the Highland Heather card (#147010). The purple 3/8” Tricolor Ribbon (#149708) was wrapped around the cardfront, then this was attached to the Whisper White base card.
“Thank You” is from the Happy Thoughts stamp set (#c154507) and stamped with Highland Heather ink. The Ornate Frames Dies (#150664) were used to cut the sentiment and the Highland Heather card under the sentiment. Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) were used to attach this to the card. 
The butterfly was cut and embossed with a die from the Fluttering Dies (#154318) and I added a Pastel Pearl (#154571) to the body of the butterfly. The butterfly was attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) and I added some glitter using the Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush (#141897) over the entire butterfly.

“Love what you do and share what you love”.

Enjoy your day!!





lesleyjendra.stampinup.net


lesleyjendra@bigpond.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment