Tuesday 26 January 2021

Lacy Petals Dies

Hi,

I have been playing with the Delicate Petals Bundle (#156258) again.




I stamped the detailed circle on the Basic White card (#159228) using Crumb Cake ink (#147116). To stamped this I cut the white card 9.5cm x 9.5cm and placed it on the Stamparatus (#148187) as shown below. I have a piece of the grid paper marked with a square and diamond the same size as the card.



Place the card on the square then place the stamp in position as shown.




Stamp the image, then turn the card and stamp again. Do this on all 4 sides.


To complete the circle I then moved the card to the “diamond” shape. As the image is larger than the gap in between the stamped image, I used the masking method. To do this I stamped a post-it-note and cut this around the edge of the image and cut this in half. I placed the stamped post-it-note over 2 of the stamped images, then stamped again on the card. The post-it-note stops the image being stamped over and only stamps the unmasked area. 




The petals and flowers were cut with Pretty Peacock card (#150886) and Gold Foil Sheet (#132622). I attached the Gold Trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack (#152475) before attaching the petals to the card. The Pretty Peacock petals were attached with Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and the Gold Foil flower was attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).
“Happy” is from the Well Said stamp set (#148796) and stamped with Pretty Peacock ink (#150083). I attached a piece of Pretty Peacock card to the Foam Adhesive Sheets (#152815). This is double sided adhesive foam which you can cut with open dies and so I cut “birthday” using a die from the Well Written Dies (#151816). This has adhesive on the back so makes it easy to attach to the card.
I coloured 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#144220) using the Pretty Peacock Stampin Blends (#154895) before adding to the card. Remember you can colour your embellishments with Stampin’ Blends to co-ordinate with the colours on your card.

Have a great day!!


“Love what you do and share what you love.”


1 comment:

  1. Wow, super pretty! Love the process that you used to get the full circle.

    ReplyDelete