Thursday 30 September 2021

Beautiful Trees Dies

Hi my lovely friends,

I have used the Beautiful Trees dies (#155840) for the tree on todays card. I know that the branches probably should be behind the cut-out leaves but I liked to see more of the branches as the leaves covered most of the branches. On the 2nd photo, I added some extra pieces of the detailed cut-out leaves and put on top of the branches.








I cut the solid part of the leaves from Garden Green card (#108605) and the detailed cut-out of the leaves from the Beauty Of The Earth Designer Series Paper (#155841). For the 2nd card I cut another piece of the detailed leaves and cut small pieces from this and randomly added on top of the branches so you can still see some of the branches. The trunk and branches were cut from Soft Suede card (#119982). These were assembled with the Fine Tip- Glue Pen (#138309).

I cut the Very Vanilla rectangle with a die from Natures Thoughts (#153586), then dry embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder (#156406). This was attached to a piece of the Beauty Of The Earth DSP which was attached to the Very Vanilla base card.

“Thank You” from the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set (#154983) was stamped with Merry Merlot ink (#147112) and cut with a die from the Beautiful Trees Dies and attached to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). The birds were also cut from the same die set from Merry Merlot card (#147005) and also attached with Mini Dimensionals. I added the Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) to the birds. The embellishment is from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#150457). 

Today (30th September) is the last day to get any of the free products from Sale-a-bration, so contact me if you want anything or go to lesleyjendra.stampinup.net

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

Stay safe & keep crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment