Wednesday 13 April 2022

Bottled Happiness stamp set

Hi friends,

Here is another sneak peek of another new stamp set in the upcoming Annual catalogue using the Bottled Happiness stamp set (#158684).





This is a Two-step stamping set ( but I added an extra step.) I stamped the flowers with Pale Papaya ink (#155670) onto the Basic White card (#159228) using the Stamparatus (#148187). I then used the Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Marker from the Regals (#147155) to add some extra colour to “stem of buds” and re-stamped this. Then I stamped the leaves with Soft Succulent ink (#155778). These are very easily to lined up with the photopolymer stamps. I stamped these images at the top & bottom of the card front. I then dry embossed this with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (#156505).

The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I used Evening Evergreen ink (#155576). A die from the Potted Succulent dies (#154330) was used to cut the sentiment. I also cut a piece of Evening Evergreen card (#155575) with the same die. This was cut in half and matted the sentiment.

The cardfront was also matted with Evening Evergreen card. Two pieces of the Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon (#155780) were wrapped around the card front. The sentiment was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The Polished Dots (#158134) were added to finish the card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


No comments:

Post a Comment