Wednesday 27 April 2022

Nature’s Prints Bundle

Hello crafty friends,

I do love some glimmer & shine on my cards so couldn’t go past the Mother Of Pearl 12”x12” Specialty Paper (#157666) and the 2022-2024 In Color 6”x6” Glimmer Paper (#159246) for this card.




I used the Sweet Sorbet from the In Color Glimmer Paper to matt the Mother Of Pearl Specialty Paper. I cut the wreath from the Natural Prints Dies (#158800) using the Parakeet Party Glimmer Paper from the same pack of In colors. I love the Ombre effect of these papers. I attached the wreath to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683).

The flowers are from the Nature’s Prints stamp set (#158793). These were stamped with Melon Mambo ink (#147051), Flirty Flamingo ink (#147052) and Sweet Sorbet ink (#159216).  The flowers were cut with the co-ordinating Natural Prints die. These flowers have a stem, so I cut this off as I only wanted the flower. The flowers were attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

“Best Wishes..” from the Nature’s Prints stamp set was stamped with Sweet Sorbet ink and cut with another Natural Print die and attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The pretty embellishments are from the 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds (#159185). Of course to add some extra shimmer to the card I used the Clear Wink Of Stella Brush (#141897) on the flowers.


TIP: I am sure you don’t want to waste the glimmer paper (which I used to matt the card front). Cut the card to the correct size, then cut a piece from the inside, leaving approximately 1.5cm border to create a “frame”. When you place the card front over this you won’t see that this piece has been removed. You can then use the extra piece for another project, so nothing is wasted.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”




No comments:

Post a Comment