Friday 8 July 2022

Rings Of Love Designer Series Paper

Hi my stamping friends,

Another sale-a-bration product is the Rings Of Love 12”X12” Designer Series Paper (#159939) and that is where you will find these cute little birds.




This DSP and the Crushed Curry card (#131288) were cut with the Deckled Rectangles dies (#159173). I used the Night Of Navy from the Brushstoke 12”x12” Specialty Paper (#159250) for the card front. I wrapped the Metallic Mesh Ribbon (#153550) around the card front, then attached it to the Basic White card base (#159228).

“Hello” is from the Biggest Wish stamp set (#155052) and stamped with Night Of Navy ink (#147110). This was also cut with a Deckled Rectangle die. The die I used was too long for this sentiment so when I cut the sentiment, I repositioned the die to cut it shorter as shown.



I often do this when the die is larger than I need.

The sentiment was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and a retired embellishment from the Holiday Rhinestones was added.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”




lesleyjendra.stampinup.net


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment