Thursday 7 July 2022

Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper

Hi my friends,

I am always trying to use my bits and pieces of Designer Series Paper so here I have used some Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper (#158808) and the beautiful Distressed Gold Specialty Paper (#159237).




I dry embossed the Basic White card front (#159228) with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder (#158655). I decided to use the back or de-embossed side, and attached this to the Basic White card base.

I attached the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper and Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper to the card. A die from the Stylish Shapes dies (#159183) was used to cut the circle. This DSP is also from the Texture Chic.

I stamped the tea cup from the Cup Of Tea stamp set (#158661) using VersaMark (#102283) and Gold Stampin’Emboss Powder (#155555) and set this with the Heat Tool (#129056). A co-ordinating die from the Teacup Dies (#160186) cut the cup. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) to attach this to the card.

“Thinking Of You” is from the Season Of Chic stamp set (#158810) and this was also gold embossed. The sentiment & the Gold Foil (#132622) under the sentiment were cut with Stylish Shapes Dies.

TIP: Some of the embossing folders are suitable to use the front or the back, so just look at both sides to see which one you like.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”



No comments:

Post a Comment