Saturday 17 December 2022

Blessings Of Home

Hi everyone,

It’s very unusual for me to do a card with “simple stamping”. I think you know I like to use dies, punches, embossing folders, embossing powders etc. However if you are just starting card making, want something simple or are in a rush to make a card you can still achieve lovely results with basic supplies.




I coloured the Basic White card (#159228) for the background using Blending Brushes (#153611) with Orchid Oasis Ink (#159214), Polished Pink ink (#155712), Tahitian Tide ink (#159210) and Parakeet Party ink (#159208).

Next I stamped the beautiful floral image from the Blessings Of Home stamp set (#157930) with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708). The sentiment from the Go To Greetings stamp set (#158763) was also stamped with this ink. The card front was attached to the Basic White base card. 

How simple is that!!

TIP: If you have trouble getting your sentiment straight on your card, stamp it on an angle, as I have done here, and it will look great.


“Love what you do and share what you love”.


INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.


No comments:

Post a Comment