Thursday 28 September 2023

Gorgeously Made Bundle

Hello friends,

I have used the Gorgeously Made dies (#161202) for this card which I thought would be suitable for a male card. There are 5 dies in this pack and I have used them all on this card.




I cut the All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (#162178) with 2 of the dies. I also cut a piece of Mossy Meadow card (#161202) with one of the dies for the right side and attached these together.

I dry embossed the Pecan Pie card (#161726) with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder (#156406) and attached this to the Very Vanilla card front (#106550). The card front edges were daubered with Mossy Meadow ink (#147111) then it was attached to the Very Vanilla base card.

The leaves were cut from Mossy Meadow card and Pecan Pie card which were backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334).

“Thinking Of You” from the Go To Greetings stamp set (#158763) was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and cut with another Gorgeously Made die and attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#04430).

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.


No comments:

Post a Comment