Saturday 2 September 2023

Inked & Tiled

Hello friends,

A quick & easy card today using the Inked & Tiled stamp set (#161158).




 I used the Stamparatus to stamp the floral image making it easy to stamp the 2 colours. I covered the flowers with post it notes before inking the stem & leaves with the Lost Lagoon ink (#161678). Then I removed the post it notes before stamping the image. I then covered the stem with a post it note and inked the flowers with Coral Calypso ink (#147101) then stamped the flowers.

I taped the Inked Botanicals 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (#161157) to the Very Vanilla card front (#106550) and daubered the edges with Calypso Coral ink. The Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon (#161171) was wrapped around the card front. 

Just a Note is from the Inked & Tiled stamp set and I used Calypso Coral ink. This was cut with a (retired) Beautiful Shapes die. Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) were used to attach the sentiment to the card. The Brushed Brass Butterflies (#158136) were added to the card.

As I said, a quick & easy card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.


No comments:

Post a Comment