Hello again friends,
When you purchase the Stampin’ Hot Foil System (#170012), the Metallic Magic craft class is included (till the end of the year). This is such a fun and informative class. Today’s card is my variation of one of the cards demonstrated.
I used the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042) for the greeting and I used the Gold foil (#170066) on Basic White card (#166781).
I cut the Beautiful Ordinary Life Designer Series Paper (#167553) with the Happy Birthday open die. The sentiment was lined up with the cut out and the DSP was attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). This was then attached to the Basic White base card.
I used Silver Foil (#170067) for the butterflies from the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies (#170045) on Two Tone Crushed Curry cardstock (#166670). I then added colour using the Butterfly Flight Decorative Masks which are included in the Butterfly Flight Bundle (#170076). I used Golden Glow ink (#167676) and Crisp Cantaloupe ink (#167680) and applied these colours with Blending Brushes (#153611). The open dies from the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies were used to cut the butterflies.
The butterflies were attached to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). The embellishments are from the 2026-2028 In Color Dots (#167546).
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment