Monday, 20 July 2026

Stampin’ Hot Foil System

 Hello again friends,

Another card again today using the Stampin’ Hot Foil System (#170012). You probably realise I just love this new product and makes your projects very professional.




The background, butterflies and sentiment are all done with Gold Foil (#170066). I used Basic White card (#166781) for the background and the sentiment. For the butterflies I used Lemon Lolly from the Pastels Shimmer Specialty Paper (#167198).

The Swiss Dots Hot Foil Dies (#170075) were used for the background, the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies (#170045) for the butterflies and the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042) for the sentiment.

The butterflies and sentiment were then cut with the co-ordinating cutting dies.

The card front was matted with the Lemon Lolly Pastels Shimmer Paper and attached to the Basic White base card. The butterflies & sentiment were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.











No comments:

Post a Comment