Friday 17 January 2020

Music From the Heart

Hi again,

Music From The Heart stamp set (#151674) is a great set especially for those who are musical.





I used Shimmery White card (#121717) as this is perfect for watercolouring and as I was using the Pigment Sprinkles (#149663) and needing to add water, this was my choice. Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper (#149612) would be the other option. I sprinkled Gorgeous Grape and Melon Mambo sprinkles onto the card. Remember a small amount goes a long way. Then I spritzed the paper with water till I got the required effect, and used the Heat Tool (#129056) to dry it. If you have time you can let it air dry. I then stamped the musical images from the Music From The Heart stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (#132708) onto the background and the tiny hearts with Gorgeous Grape ink. On another piece of  Shimmery White card I stamped the sentiment and piano with Gorgeous Grape ink (#147099). I coloured the “heart” on the piano with the Light Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends (#149564). I cut this card with a Stitched Rectangles Die (#148551) and this was matted with Gorgeous Grape card (#147011), then attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The Gorgeous Grape rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones (#149494) were added to the card.

The weekend is upon again already. Where does the week go?

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment