Hi friends,
A pretty card with lots of gold including the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168599) which is September’s Product Of The Month.
For the Basic White card front (#166781) I used the now retired Eyelet Blooms Die, the added the strip of the DSP to the left side.
The Gold Foil Sheets (#132622) were used for the leaves, and cut with a Nature’s Symphony Die (#166925). I attached these to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683).
“Happy Birthday” is from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042) and I used the Gold Stampin’ Hot Foil Rolls (#170066). This is using the Reverse Plate (#170043), then cut with the co-ordinating cutting die. The sentiment was attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The gold Flower Accents (#165171) were added to finish the card.
The card front was matted with Peaceful Pine card (#167692) and attached to the Basic White base card.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment