Welcome friends,
The Tile Garden Dies (#168573) includes 12 square dies with 3 different designs around the edges. These designs are the same as the circle dies from the Spotlight In Nature (#163580).
I used the Gold Stampin’ Hot Foil Roll (#170066) with the Echos Of Detail Hot Foil Die (#170048), then I cut this with the Tile Garden Dies.
The Gorgeous Grape card (#147011) was also cut with these dies and I taped these together.
“For You” and the leaves are from the Words & Wishes dies (#167894). I used the gold from the Timeless Metallic Specialty Paper (#168548) which was backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334). The background for “For you” is Gorgeous Grape card.
The Basic White card front (#166781) was dry embossed with the Softly Woven Embossing Folder (#168466) and matted with Gorgeous Grape card. The base card is Basic White.
“For You” was attached with Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and the squares were attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment