Saturday 14 November 2020

Gift Voucher Christmas card

Hello again everyone,

Gift Vouchers are very popular to give for Christmas so here is a card which you can tuck a gift card inside securely.







I cut the A4 Real Red cardstock (#106578) in half so it measures 10.5cm x 21cm. I scored the card in half and then at 5.5cm at one end. This piece was folded to the inside and a piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (#153492) was added to this flap. I punched a part of a 2” circle from this flap so it is easy to remove the gift voucher. I used the 2” Circle punch (#133782). I taped the top and bottom of the flap. This is where you will insert the gift voucher.
I added another piece of the Designer Series Paper to the front of the card. I cut a rectangle from Whisper White card (#106549) using the Stitched Rectangles Dies (#151820). Then I cut the tree with a die from the Pine Wood Dies (#153563). I also cut a piece of Pear Pizzaz card (#131290) with the same rectangle die and attached the tree on top of the Pear Pizzaz card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set (#150513) with Real Red ink (#147084) and cut it with another Stitched Rectangles Die. This was attached to the card.
For the inside, I stamped the trees and the stars from the Curvy Christmas stamp set (#155364). These were stamped with Pear Pizzaz ink (#147104) and So Saffron ink (#147109).

I think I will be making a few of these for Christmas for the family.


I hope you are having a crafty weekend.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”






No comments:

Post a Comment