Tuesday 17 November 2020

Many Layered Blossoms

Hi again,

I hope you saw the card I posted 2 days ago, as this is a follow on from that card. I had the outline part left over of the purple velveteen card so I used it on this card. It’s great to be able to use all the pieces from the die-cut.




For the previous card I had cut the Highland Heather card from the Color Velveteen Paper Pack (#153557) using the die from the Many Layered Blossoms (#153582). In the previous card I used all the inside pieces, so I was left with the outline of the Highland Heather card. I did have Adhesive Sheets (#152334) adhered to the back of this before cutting to make it easy to attach all the pieces. I cut a piece of Whisper White card (#106549) using the other co-ordinating die, then attached the outline die-cut piece to the white card. This was then attached to the Soft Seafoam card (#147012). I matted this with a piece of the Gorgeous Grape from the Brights 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (#152487). I cut the triangle using a Stitched Triangles Die (#152710) from the Soft Seafoam which is from the Subtles 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (#153072). The Highland Heather Designer Series Paper is also from the Subtles DSP and this was attached to the Whisper White base card. The size of this card is A4 which is folded in half. 
“Congratulations” is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set (#151595) and was stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink (#147099). Each end of this as well as the Gorgeous Grape card were punched with the Banners Pick A Punch (#153608). The sentiment was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).
To complete the card I added glimmer to the white areas of the flowers using the Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush (#141897) and added the clear gems from the Flowers For Every Season Gems (#153645). These were glued using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (#138309).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”


Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment