Thursday 12 November 2020

Many Layered Blossoms Dies

Hi friends,

When I make a sympathy card I like to make it simple but elegant, so I have used the beautiful Many Layered Blossoms Dies (#153583) on this card and it is stamp free.




I adhered the Adhesive Sheets (#152334) on the back of the Shimmery White cardstock (#121717) then cut the flowers with a die from the Many Layered Blossoms Dies. I cut the die cut flowers in half and attached the pieces to the Shimmery White card front and trimmed the pieces that extended over the edge.
“Sympathy” is cut with a Well Written Die (#151816) from Brushed Metallic 12”x12” cardstock. This was also backed with Adhesive sheets and attached to the card. The base card is also Shimmery White card.

How easy is that. It could also be used for a wedding or anniversary card just by changing the sentiment.

Have a great day.

“Love what you do and share what you love”.


No comments:

Post a Comment