Sunday 15 November 2020

Many Layered Blossoms Dies

Hello,

This card is a larger card using a full sheet of A4 Whisper White card (#106549) and folding it in half for the base card. The die I used is almost the full size of a normal sized card and I wanted some extra colour on the card so this was the best way to achieve this.




I adhered the Adhesive Sheets (#152334) to some Whisper White card, and the 3 colours in the Color Velveteen Paper Pack (#153557). I then cut each of these with a die from the Many Layered Blossoms Dies (#153582). I attached the Whisper White outline to a piece of Purple Posy card (#150887), then added each of the coloured pieces into the corresponding spaces. This takes a bit of time but the final results are worth it.
The Designer Series Paper is Gorgeous Grape from the 6”x6” Brights Collection (#152487). I stamped “best wishes” from Borders Abound stamp set (#152627) and this was cut with a Stitched Rectangles Die (#151820). The sentiment and card front were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

I hope you have a great day.

“Love what you do & share what you love.”








No comments:

Post a Comment