Sunday 14 March 2021

Art Gallery Bundle

Hi my friends,

I like fancy fold cards and especially easy ones as this one is.






The card is a normal size card then I scored and folded the card front in half, bending it back towards the “spine”. I cut 2 pieces of Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (#154558) and placed them on the card as shown above. A piece of Blushing Bride card (#131287) was attached to the other side of the card.
I cut the Basic White card (#159228) and Silver Foil sheet (#132178) with the same Ornate Layers Die (#152726). The flower from the Art Gallery stamp set (#154421) was stamped with Blushing Bride ink (#147100) and Poppy Parade ink (#147050) onto the Basic White card. I attached the white card to the Blushing Bride card. Then with the front of the card folded, I placed the Silver Foil cut out in place, directly over the white card, making sure you only have adhesive on the left side of the cut out.
The flower and leaves on the front of the card are also from the Art Gallery stamp set using Blushing Bride ink & Poppy Parade ink for the flower and Mossy Meadow ink (#147111) for the leaves. The flower and leaves were cut with the Floral Gallery Dies (#154316). Happy Birthday is also from the Art Gallery stamp set using Poppy parade ink. I used a Stitched Rectangles die (#151820) to cut the sentiment. The sentiment was attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) and the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).


Have a fantastic day!!

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


No comments:

Post a Comment