Friday 14 January 2022

Flowing Flowers stamp set

Hello my crafty friends,

These flowers are from the Flowing Flowers Stamp Set (#157880) and I have used the Masking Technique when stamping the flowers.




I stamped the flower on the right with Flirty Flamingo ink (#147052). I made a mask by stamping this flower on a post-it note and cut out the flower then this was placed on top of the stamped image on the Basic White card (#159228). Then I stamped the second flower with Fresh Freesia ink (#155611) overlapping the images.

I dry embossed the stamped card front with the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing Folder (#152718) and attached it to a triangle of the Flirty Flaming card (#141421). The base card is Basic White.

“Thank You” is also from the Flowing Flowers stamp set and stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink. This was cut with a die from the Sweet Hearts Dies (#157623). I threaded the Silver Simply Elegant Trim (#155766) through the tag. The row of hearts were also cut with the Sweet Hearts Dies. I used Flirty Flamingo card which was backed with Adhesive Sheets (#152334). One of the hearts from the middle of the row of hearts was attached to the tag. The tag was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


No comments:

Post a Comment