Saturday 19 February 2022

Flowing Flowers

Welcome everyone,

I often have bits & pieces left after making a card as I have stamped or cut too many images or it just wasn’t right for that particular project. I actually have a box of these leftovers but I find when I need a card in a hurry, these certainly come in very handy. The flower and leaves on this card are from that box of goodies.




The flower from the Flowing Flowers stamp set (#157880) was stamped with Poppy Parade ink (#147050), then fussy cut. The leaves were cut with a die from the Forever Flourishing dies (#152714) and I used Pear Pizzaz card (#131290).

I stamped the splotches from the Quiet Meadow stamp set (#155082) with Crumb Cake ink (#147116) onto the Basic White card front (#159228). The strip of Pattern Party 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (#155426) was attached to the card front, then I daubered around the card with Poppy parade ink. 

The flower was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and the leaves with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). “Happy Birthday” is also from the Flowing Flowers stamp set and I used Poppy Parade ink. The die to cut this is from the Potted Succulents dies (#154330). Stampin’ Dimensionals were used to attach the sentiment. The embellishments are the Red Rhinestones Basic Jewels (#146924).


TIP: Many of the die sets have label dies which are suitable for a great range of sentiments, so it’s worthwhile checking your dies to see what one suits your particular sentiment. It could be in an unexpected set and it’s easy to forget what is available. I am currently cutting out all my label dies, and labelling what die set they belong to and placing them in a folder so it it easy to find the die I want.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


1 comment: