Thursday 3 February 2022

Oceanfront stamp set

Hello friends,

It isn’t very often that I just stamp on a card, (as I am sure you know I love dies and embossing), but I have just stamped on this card using the Oceanfront stamp set (#157862).





I stamped the foreground with Crumb Cake ink (#147116) onto Basic White card (#159228). The sea was stamped with Pool party ink (#147105), then the sky with Balmy Blue ink (#147105). I used Garden Green ink (#147089) for the grass. The birds are from the On The Horizon stamp set (#157770) and stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708). The sentiment also from On the Horizons stamp set was stamped with Night Of Navy ink (#147110). The card front was attached to the Balmy Blue card (#147007). So this is a quick & easy card with simple stamping.

Then I couldn’t resist and add some extra elements to step it up a bit. Below is the next card which is stamped exactly the same except I stamped the sentiment on a separate piece of card and cut it with one of the Beautiful Shapes Dies (#158046) and attached it to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). I chose Night Of Navy card (#106577) for the base card.




Then the next card had another element added which is the boat from Sailing Home stamp set (#149457). The boat was stamped with Night Of Navy ink, cut with a Smooth Sailing Die (#149576) and attached to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). The card front was matted with Night Of Navy card and attached to the Balmy Blue base card.





I hope this has shown how easy it is to just stamp a simple card or you can add a couple of extra elements to step it up and they are all great masculine cards.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”


1 comment:

  1. These are such great cards and have inspired me! Thank you

    ReplyDelete