Sunday 13 October 2024

Book Treat Boxes

 Hello friends,

These cute little Book Treat Boxes (#164048) are easy to put together and great to add some chocolates or other treats to give to someone special. They come in white and in a pack of 10.




I have covered each box using the Full Of Life 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (#163357). I cut 2 pieces for each box 4”x3” to cover the front & back of the box. For the spine I used coloured cardstock measuring 4”x1” I also embossed this coloured card with the Modern Herringbone Embossing Folder (#164908). This folder will be available from the Online Exclusives in November.

The sentiment from the Sentimental Wishes stamp set (#164210) was stamped with a variety of inks, co-ordinating with the colours in the DSP. These were cut with a Spotlight On Nature die (#163580).

I wrapped the Silver ribbon from the Gold & Silver Trim Combo Pack (#161633) around the box. Then I  attached the sentiment to the box with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment