Monday 14 October 2024

Magnolia Mood

 Hi friends,

I think Gold & Very Vanilla (or white) is great for a special card and of course the sentiment can be changed for any special occasion.




The flower from the Magnolia Mood stamp set (#163502) was stamped with VersaMark (#102283) and I used the Gold from the Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder (#165678) which was set with the Heat Tool (#129056). A Magnolia Mood Die (#163506) was used to cut the flower.

I dry embossed the Very Vanilla card front (#106550) with the Modern Herringbone Embossing Folder (#164908). The Season Of Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper (#164324) was attached to the card front. I then gold embossed the edges. To do this I wiped the VersaMark pad along the edge and added the embossing powder. I found doing one edge at a time and setting it was much easier.

The sentiment from the Magnolia Mood stamp set was also gold heat embossed. A die from Peaceful Season dies (#164020) was used to cut this. I cut the sentiment twice as I wanted it a bit shorter. To do this I cut closer to the left for the first cut, then re-positioned the die to cut closer to the right. The retired ribbon was threaded through the sentiment and wrapped around the card front. I attached the sentiment and the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

The card front was attached to the Very Vanilla base card. The Brushed Brass Butterflies (#158136) were added to the card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 



https://www.stampinup.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment