Sunday, 4 October 2026

Noel Tidings Bundle

Hi again everyone,

For today’s Christmas card I have used the Noel Tidings Bundle (#168458) which includes the Noel Tidings stamp set (#1684490 and Noel Tidings dies (#168457).



I cut the Pretty Peacock card (#150886) and Lost Lagoon card (#133686) for the wreaths with a Noel Tidings die. These were attached to the Neutral Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168448) with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). The card front was attached to the Cherry Cobbler base card (#121681).

The berries and pinecones are from the Noel Tidings stamp set. I stamped the berries with Secret Sea ink (#165285) onto Cherry Cobbler card. The pinecones were stamped with Pecan Pie ink (#161665) onto Very Vanilla card (#166785). The bow from the Elegantly Wrapped stamp set (#168474) was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink (#147083) and cut with a die from the Elegantly Wrapped dies (#168480).

“Seasons Greetings” is from the Noel Tidings stamp set and also stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink and cut with a Noel Tidings die.

The berries were attached with Mini Glue Dots, and I used Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) for the sentiment, bow & pinecones.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment