Saturday, 10 October 2026

Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Dies

 Hello again friends,

I have been playing with the hot foils today for this card, using the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Dies (#170041).



I used strips of the Gold Hot Foil (#170066), Red Hot Foil (#170552) and Green Hot Foil (#170555) and lay them on an angle and alternating, on the die. I used Basic White card (#166781). This was matted with the Green from the Timeless Metallic Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168548) and attached to the Basic White base card.

“Love & Hugs” is from the Greenery Lane stamp set (#166870) and stamped with Shaded Spruce ink (#147088). The 2 arches were cut with the Everyday Arches dies (#164629). The Red card is also from the Timeless Metallic Specialty DSP.

The bow from the Elegantly Wrapped stamp set (#168474) was stamped with Real Red ink (#147084) and cut with the Elegantly Wrapped die (#168480).

The arches were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and I used Mini Glue Dots (#103683) to attach the bow. The embellishments are the Flower Accents (#165171).


I will be away for the next few days so will be back later next week.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment