Thursday, 8 October 2026

Extraordinary Flora Bundle & Washi Tape

 Hello again,

I have used the Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape (#165269) as well as the Extraordinary Flora Bundle (#165245) on this card. The bundle includes the Extraordinary stamp set (#165243) and the Extraordinary Flora dies (#165244).



I stamped the floral images with Basic Black Hybrid ink (#166648) and coloured the leaves with Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends (#154885). The stamped images and the Washi tape were cut with the Dies. For the Washi Tape, I attached this to Basic White card (#166781) before cutting with the die.

For the card front I used one of the designs from the Luxe White Specialty Designer Series Paper (#167947) and coloured it with Soft Sea Foam ink (#147102) and a Blending Brush (#153611). This was matted with Flirty Flamingo card (#141421) and attached to the Basic White base card 

The 2 circles were cut with the Spotlight On Nature dies (#163580) and the square with the Tile Garden Dies (#168573). These 2 die sets have matching designs around the outside. The larger circle was cut from the Shimmering Stripes Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168197) and the square with the Silver Foil Sheet (#163387).

The sentiment is from the Begonia Belle stamp set #168592) and stamped with Basic Black ink.

The circles, square and floral images were attached to the card with tape, Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108)


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment