Tuesday 4 September 2018

Falling Flowers

Hello,

The Stamparatus is such a great tool to help align stamped images. This technique I have used on today’s card is so simple to get this beautiful wreath of flowers using the Stamparatus (#148187).




Firstly you need a template. I cut a piece of Grid Paper 18cm x 18cm. I then cut a piece of scrap card 10 x 10cm. I placed this on the centre of the grid paper and drew around the card. I then turned it to the diamond shape and drew around the card again as shown on this photo below.





I then cut a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Petal Promenade (#146913) 10cm x 10cm, and placed this on the grid paper on the Stamparatus. I placed the flower from the Falling Flowers stamp set (#c139556, #w139553) where I wanted to stamp the first image. I inked the flower with Gorgeous Grape ink (#147099) and stamped this. I then moved the DSP to the next point of the template and stamped again without re-inking. I continued this till the circle was completed.





This was then attached to the Gorgeous Grape card (#147011), which was attached to the Whisper White card (#106549). I embossed this base card with the Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#144687). Thank You is from the Eastern Beauty stamp set (#143675) and the circles are cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits (#145372) and the Layering Circle Framelits (#141705). This was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#c104430). The finished card size is 13cm x 13cm. 

I am looking forward to playing with a variety of stamps using this technique as it is so easy, with great results.


Bye for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment