Wednesday 5 September 2018

Wishing You Well

Hello friends,

The new Holiday Catalogue is now available, so if you haven’t seen it yet and live in Australia and would like one sent to you please contact me. There are so many gorgeous products I wasn’t sure were to start. This Wishing You Well stamp set (#c147864, #w147867) is beautiful, and is a “Distinktive” stamp set. All the stamped images on this card are from this set. These stamps create different opacities in a single stamped image for realistic depth and intensity. I wasn’t sure how they would work with Embossing Powders but I was happy with the end result.



The leaves were stamped with VersaMark (#102283) and I added the Call Me Clover Stampin’ Emboss Powder from the 2018-2020 In Colours (#146955). There are the 5 in colours included in this pack. This was then set with the Heat Tool (#129056). Then I added the flowers using VersaMark and the Pineapple Punch Stampin Emboss Powder. Again I wasn’t sure how embossing with the 2 different colours would work, but it did. I cut this with a die from the Layering Ovals Framelits (#141706) and sponged the edges with Pineapple Punch ink (#147141). The bow was stamped with Pineapple Punch ink and I fussy cut this and attached it to the card with Mini Stampin Dimensionals (#144108). I added some glimmer to the bow with the Clear Wink Of Stella Brush (#141897). The Whisper White base card (#106549) was embossed with the Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#147923), then I spritzed it with the Frost White Shimmer Paint (#147046). This gives a subtle shimmer and shine to the paper. I added some rubbing alcohol to a Stampin’ Spritzer (#126185) then added a few drops of the Shimmer Paint. Shake to mix, then spray onto the card. So easy for a beautiful finish. I added a piece of Pineapple Punch DSP from the 2018-2020 In-Colour 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper, then attached the oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). Wishing You Well was stamped with Call Me Clover ink (#147139) then punched with the Classic Label punch (#141491) and attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Have a creative day.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! The yellow and green remind me of the lemon trees in Sorrento.

    ReplyDelete