Saturday 8 September 2018

Rooted In Nature

Hello & Welcome my friends,

On the 4th September I posted a card using a template with the Stamparatus (#148187), and have used the same technique here. Not sure what the technique is called but it is so easy to do. I have used the same set up as on that card, so check that out. You can get so many different effects by using different images and even just placing them in a different position on the card to start with.












All the stamped images are from the Rooted In Nature stamp set (#c146482, #w146479). The green leaves have been stamped with Garden Green ink (#147089) and the leaves which I used to make the flower were stamped with Poppy Parade ink (#147050). The first flower I stamped, I placed the leaf image further from the centre and the next one I moved closer to the centre. This allowed me, once I cut out the flowers to place one on top of the other but still have plenty of the petals showing underneath. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) to attach the top and bottom flowers together. I used Poppy Parade card (#121694) and DSP from the 2018-2020 In-Colour 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper. Whisper White (#106549) was used for the base card. The Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#146924) were used in the centre of the flower.

I was playing with these images a few days ago, just to see how they would look by placing the stamps in various parts of the card to start. I didn’t realise that I would be able to use each image on one card. Sometimes things just work without really trying, and this was one of those times and I just love the results.

I hope you are having a creative weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment