Friday 21 September 2018

Springtime Impressions Thinlits

Welcome,

I have a stash of bits and pieces that I have cut but then decided it wouldn’t work for the card or whatever I am making. So today I have decided to make a card using a couple of these pieces. Great when you are in a hurry ( which I usually am).




The Springtime Impressions Thinlits (#146326) were used to cut the flowers from Whisper White card (#106549). I embossed the base card with the Tufted 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#146335) and attached the flowers to this. The flowers were backed with the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet making it very easy to attach this to the card. I then added some sparkle to the card by spritzing some Champagne Mist Shimmer paint (#147044). Wow, does this give a beautiful finish to the card. Not sure how well it shows up on the photo. Thank You is cut with the Thank You Thinlits (#146832) using Blackberry Bliss card (#133682). This was glued using the Fine Tip Glue Pen (#138309). I added some Pearl Basic Jewels (#144219) to the card to finish this simple but elegant card.

Have a great weekend. Hopefully, you will have some time to be creative.





No comments:

Post a Comment