Saturday 9 December 2023

Biggest Wish

Hello friends,

I love using dies and embossing folders for my cards and find it very hard to do just stamping, so here is a card which looks like it is just stamping. However I have used some dies to cut masks and then I used an embossing folder once the stamping was done.







I cut a rectangle from a piece of scrap paper using a die from the Deckled Rectangles (#159173). I placed the outside piece of the mask on the Basic White card (#159228) and applied the Daffodil Delight ink (#147094) with a Blending Brush (#153611). I also cut another rectangle with the next size Deckled Rectangles die. I attached this to the card and covered the yellow with the piece cut from inside of the first mask. This left a border area which I used Starry Sky ink (#159212) and this was also done using a Blending Brush.

“Happy” from the Biggest Wish stamp set (#155052) was stamped with Crumb Cake ink (#147116) and “Birthday” was stamped with Starry Sky ink. I used the Stamparatus to stamp the words making it easy to get the words straight.

I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder (#156406) to dry emboss the Basic White card front, then this was matted with Starry Sky card (#159264). The base card is Basic White.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment