Sunday 31 December 2023

Scrapbook page

Hello friends,

I love scrapbooking and I actually started scrapbooking before card making, but unfortunately get very little time these days. I am a very simple scrapbooker as I like the page to highlight the photos not the embellishments.






The background page and the strip along the bottom of the page are from the Delightful Floral 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (#162356). The photos were matted with Azure Afternoon card (#161728) and Basic Back card (#121688). Notice I didn't fully matt the photos with the Azure Afternoon card for a different look.

The butterflies and tags are cut with the Designer Tags dies (#159165) and attached to the page with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). The other die cuts are cut with a die from the Earthen Textures dies (#161513) and the Azure Afternoon card for these were backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334).

I will add the journaling to the tag to finish the page. The tags were attached together with a black brad from the Round & Square Brads (#155570).

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment