Tuesday 26 December 2023

Trusty Tools

Hello friends,

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and now have some time to relax. Perhaps it will be a chance to get back into the craft room.

I am very short of masculine cards so the new Trusty Tools Bundle (#162723) is perfect for me to make some cards particularly for the handyman.






I stamped the tools from the Trusty Tools stamp set (#163274) using Basic Gray ink (#149165) and Real Red ink (#147084). I coloured part of the images with Smokey Slate Stamin’ Blends (#154904) and Real Red Stampin’ Blends (#154899). I also added some Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) to add that bit of shimmer. These tools and the screws & bolts were cut with the Trusty Tools Dies (#162722). For the screws & bolts I used Silver Foil Specialty card (#156457) which was backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334).

I used a die on the Very Vanilla card front (#106550) with another Trusty Tools die for the “pegboard”. This was matted with Real Red card (#106578). A piece of the Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper (#162978) was attached to the right side of the card. This DSP is from the Sale-a-bration products. There are many tools in this pack which co-ordinate with the Trusty Tools dies.

The stamped tools were attached to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). “DAD” is cut with the Mini Alphabet dies (#162934) using Real Red card which was backed with Adhesive Sheet.

The new mini catalogue and Sale-a-bration will be available for ordering from 4th January. One advantage of being a demonstrator is that you get early access to new products, so if you want to know more about joining my team please contact me at lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 










No comments:

Post a Comment