Thursday 4 January 2024

Lifetime Of Love Bundle

Hi my friends,

Today you can buy from the new Mini Catalogue and get some free products from Sale-a-bration. There are so many gorgeous products in both these catalogues. For this card I have used the Lifetime Of Love Bundle (#162584) and the Forever Love 12”x12” Specialty Designer Series Paper (#162573).





The Pretty Peacock & Gold flowers are from the DSP and cut with a co-ordinating die from the Lifetime Of Love Dies (#162583). I love when the dies co-ordinate with images in the DSP. 

I stamped the same floral image from the Lifetime Of Love stamp set (#162574) onto Very Vanilla card (#106650) with Lost Lagoon ink (#161678). I then dry embossed this card with one of the Basics Embossing Folders (#161598). I matted this with Gold Foil Sheet (#132622) and Pretty Peacock card (#150886). I punched the corners with the Very Best Trio punch (#159878). The base card is also Very Vanilla.

I cut the fine leaf wreath and the 3 leaves using dies from the Lifetime Of Love dies. This Lost Lagoon card (#133686) was backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334) before cutting with the die. These were attached to the card front. The die cut flowers were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

I cut “Celebrate” using dies from the Wanted To Say dies (#161594) with Pretty Peacock Card and Gold Foil sheet. The gold Foil was also backed with Adhesive Sheet. I use adhesive sheet when cutting any fine detailed pieces as it is so much easier to attach them to the card. The small gold flowers are also cut with the Lifetime Of Love dies. 


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 



1 comment:

  1. Lesley, this is a lovely use of the stamp bundle. I love the DSP
    as well as the dies.

    ReplyDelete