Thursday 25 January 2024

Nature’s Sweetness Suite Collection

Hello my friends,

The Nature’s Sweetness Suite Collection (#162645) is another gorgeous suite in the Mini catalogue, which includes 2 bundles, designer papers and embellishments. 





The Nature’s Sweetness 12”x12” Specialty Designer Series Paper (#162616) has a range of designs with Gold foil. One of the designs has images which can be cut with the co-ordinating Lovely & Sweet dies (#162626) and that’s what I have used on this card.

I used another of the designs for the card front. I attached a piece of  Vellum (#106584) on top. The strips of DSP were also used at the bottom of the card. The holes in the white & gold DSP were cut with a die from the Notes Of Nature dies (#163203). I threaded the Gold Faux Leather Trim (#162644) through the holes and wrapped it around the card front. I attached this piece with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

The die cut pieces were attached with Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. The Adhesive-Backed Cork Rounds (#162643) were added to the card.

This suite includes the Lovely & Sweet Bundle (#162627), Notes Of Nature Bundle (#162640), Gold Faux Leather Trim, Adhesive-Backed Cork Rounds and the Nature’s Sweetness Specialty DSP. As usual you can purchase any of the products separately as well.

I chose not to add a sentient at this time . I will add a suitable one when I decide what I want to use the card for.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment