Friday 26 January 2024

Wild Ferns

Hello stampin’ friends,

Today I have made 2 cards the same except for the background which gives a different look to the 2 cards.










All the leaves are cut with the Wild Ferns dies (#162654). I used Mossy Meadow card (#133683), Soft Sea Foam card (#147012) and Gold Foil Sheets (#132622). To get the 2 pieces of the leaves as shown below, use the same die to cut the 2 pieces. I attached the Mossy Meadow die cuts as shown below using Mini Glue Dots (#103683).





I cut the gold leaves with the other die and cut each leaf off so they are easier to place where I wanted them on the card. The Soft Sea Foam leaves are cut with two other dies. The gold foil & Soft Sea Foam card were backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334).

The card front for the first card is from the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper (#162977) and attached to the Very Vanilla base card (#106550). For the second card I dry embossed the Very Vanilla card front with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder (#158804). This was matted with Mossy Meadow card, then attached to the Very Vanilla base card. The leaves were attached to the cards.

The Rectangular Soft Sea Foam card was cut with another Wild Ferns die and attached to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). I still have a few sentiments lying around from when I cut & embossed these with the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder (#162927) and Gold Foil, so used them on these cards. They were attached with Mini Glue Dots.


I am having a problem with photos on the blog, so I am asking if you could please help. I find if I go back more than a month I can’t see the photos on the blog however all the written information is there. I can see the photos for the last month. So today is 26th January and I can see photos back to 26th December. Then I can’t see photos until 4th April 2023, but can see them before that. Very strange!! Are you having the same problem. I would appreciate if you could let me know if it’s working properly or not for you. 

 Please email me at lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com if you can help me. Thanks!!


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 














No comments:

Post a Comment