Friday 2 August 2024

Changing Leaves

 Welcome friends,

All these leaves are from the Changing Leaves Bundle (#164139) which consists of the Changing Leaves stamp set (#164351) and the Changing Leaves Hybrid Embossing Folder (#164138). The Hybrid Embossing folder includes the dies (they aren’t sold separately). The dies can be inserted into the folder which cuts and embosses at the same time. The dies and embossing folder can also be used separately as usual, so there are many possibilities.




I dry embossed the Very Vanilla card front (#106550) with the embossing folder and matted this with Peach Pie card (#163800). The base card is also Very Vanilla.

I cut and embossed the Peach Pie leaf with the Hybrid folder & die. I then stamped it with Peach Pie ink (#163810). 

The detailed die cut leaves are also cut from the same die set. I used Pecan Pie card (#161726) and Wild Wheat card (#161734), both backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334). I find I usually use this adhesive sheet for any detailed die cuts to make it easier to attach to the card.

The sentiment is from the Layering Leaves stamp set (#161277). I stamped this with Peach Pie ink using the Stamparatus. After cleaning the stamp and without moving it, I restamped with VersaMark (#102283), then added Clear from the Basics Wow! Embossing Powder (#165679) which was set with the Heat Tool (#129056). I used a die from the Greetings Of The Season dies (#164112) to cut the sentiment.

The sentiment and Peach Pie leaf were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

I coloured the embellishments from the Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots (#162758) with Peach Pie Stampin’ Blends (#163827). This is an easy way to have co-ordinating coloured gems if you don't have the colour you want on hand.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 




No comments:

Post a Comment