Wednesday 28 August 2024

Shepherd’s Care

 Hi & welcome,

I can’t believe I have already made some Christmas cards using products from the Mini catalogue which is available to order from on 4th September, so not long to wait. Today I have used the Shepherd's Care Stamp set (#164300).




I stamped the image of the shepherd with VersaMark (#102283) on Very Vanilla card (#106550). I then embossed it with the Gold powder from the Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder (#165678) and set it with the Heat Tool (#129056). I then fussy cut the image.

I dry embossed a piece of Very Vanilla card with the Timeworn Type embossing folder which I have just realised is retired. I attached a piece of the Season Of Elegance Specialty Designer Series Paper (#164144) to the Very Vanilla card and matted it with Pretty Peacock card (#150886).

The sentiment from the Sentimental Wishes stamp set (#164210) was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink (#150083). The Bethlehem scene also from the Shepherd’s Care stamp set, was stamped with Crumb Cake ink (#147116). The sentiment and the Pretty Peacock card under this were cut with a Greetings Of The Season die (#164112) and taped to the card. The shepherd was attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 





No comments:

Post a Comment